The latest Style Roulette episode talks about Belgian IPAs, a hybrid between classic Belgian golden ales and hop-forward American IPAs.
Clarification: 21C is not actually a style in the official BJCP guidelines, although it does list various different IPA styles unnumbered after 21B (Specialty IPA). The app we were using lined up 21C with the first of these Specialty IPAs, which was Belgian IPA. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.
- De Ranke XXX Bitter
- Style roulette: Specialty IPA: Belgian IPA
- BJCP 2015 Style Guidelines
- Belgian IPA: The Hybrid of Belgian Yeast & Hoppy IPAs
- The problem with Belgian IPAs
- Bitter, Boozy, Weird — Is America Ready for the Belgian IPA?
- AIBA introduces NEIPA and new Pale Ale styles
- Herman's Hands | Second Line Kickstarter
- Basement Brewhouse Barrel Aged Beer Night (Sunday March 11)
- Dave's High Country Hop Harvest Festival 2018 tour (Friday March 23 to Sunday March 25)
- Dave's Darker Days 2018 tour (Friday June 29 to Sunday July 1)
- Liam: Batch A Currant State of Infusion
- Adrian: Shark Island Australian Ale