For the last 28 episodes, we've made a conscious decision to stay positive. This episode, we decide to let loose and complain about everything that pisses us off about the industry (hopefully in a constructive way).
We complain about sexism, craft beer cliques, poor beer handling by venues, the importance of passionate staff, the overhyping of some beers and hipster beer fads.
- Burleigh Brewing Co My Wife's Bitter
- La Sirene Wild Saison
- Stillwater Artisanal As Follows (An Eschatological Ale)
- Tuatara Toasted Black
- Beer Diary Podcast: Women & Beer Part 1 & Part 2
- Ale of a Time 'sode 18: IPA, sexism and no guest
- Hello, My Name is Vladimir (BrewDog Putin protest beer)
- BrewDog's New Packaging
- 33 Degrees (at The New Brighton Hotel, Manly).
- Cool Tuatara Bottles
- LP's Quality Meats (on Broadsheet)
- Jazz City BBQ (on Time Out)